ExpatAngels.org is a website designed to provide the user with information to help make informed decisions and does not constitute an incitement, invitation, advice or personal recommendation.
Acceptance of Terms
5. The Website and Services provide you with opportunities to link to, or otherwise use, sites and services offered through or by third-party(ies). Your use of these third-party services is subject to terms posted by these third-party(ies). We have no control over any third-party site or service and we are not responsible for any changes to any third-party service or for the contents thereof, including, without limitation, any links that may be contained in or accessible through such third-party service. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these third-party sites or services. Our inclusion of advertisements for, or links to, a third-party site or service does not constitute an endorsement.
About Our Services
6. All Services and the Website are provided on an “AS IS WHERE IS” basis. Interexpat makes no representation or warranty, whether express or implied (to the extent permitted by law) : (a) as to the use, security, accuracy, reliability, non-infringement, satisfactory quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Website; or (b) that the use of the Website will be uninterrupted and free of any viruses or bugs.
7. In no event shall Interexpat or any of its affiliates or related corporations be liable for any loss, injury, damage, claims, costs or expense of any kind arising from any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful elements, communication line failure, breach of contract, tort, negligence, defamation, copyright infringement, breach of intellectual property right or any other cause of action.
Exclusion of liability for third party providers' products and services
8. You can apply for and buy a number of products and services via the Website. Please be aware that the majority of products and services that appear on the Website are not provided by us and are provided by third parties over whom we do not have control. You should satisfy yourself that you wish to purchase those products or services before contracting with the third parties. We accept no liability for any products or services or information provided by third party providers. The third party providers will be supplying products and services on their own standard terms and conditions and you should check that you agree to those terms and conditions before making an application for financial services products or purchasing other services.
As you view the Website there may be references to specific terms and conditions which apply to certain products or services. In such circumstances, it is your responsibility to refer to such terms and conditions applicable to those offers.
9. We are not authorized to carry out any regulated activities, as defined by the Financial advisers Act, Insurance Act and the Finance companies Act. The presence of any advertisement on this Website is not an endorsement or recommendation by Interexpat of the products and services highlighted and it shall not be held responsible in anyway liable or responsible thereof.
10. We are not authorized to give any investment advice. Nothing within the Website is, or shall be deemed to constitute, financial or other advice or a recommendation to purchase any product or service. Any and all information provided within the Website is for general information purposes only. We strongly recommend that independent professional advice is obtained before you purchase any product and/or service via the Website. We are not financial advisors.
11. Interexpat does not endorse or make any representations about the insurance supplied by the third parties advertising on the website. We are not an insurer, broker or agent. We do not arrange or advise on the contract of insurance that are advertised on the website. If you purchase an insurance policy your contract will be directly with the insurance company and the insurance company’s terms and conditions. Interexpat shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of such contract. All enquiries, complaints and claims in respect of the advertiser should be made directly to the advertiser. The fact that a product or service is presented on the results page does not constitute a guarantee or a representation of our belief that that product or service is suitable for you, is still available or will be made available to you by the provider. We accept no responsibility whatsoever in the event that a provider refuses to give you a quote for any product or service. We strongly recommend that independent professional advice is obtained before you purchase any product and/or service via the Website.
Please be aware that it is very important that before you buy any insurance policy you carefully read the terms of the policy, the insurer's terms and conditions and any other relevant documentation which applies to the policy.
Exclusions of liability - information:
12. We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data on the Website is accurate and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. However, we do not guarantee that the Website will be fault free and we do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
We do not monitor, verify or endorse information submitted by us or third party providers for inclusion on the Website and you should be aware that such information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, terms and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on the Website.
13. Users must check all rates, conditions and details before finalizing any arrangement. No liability can be accepted for any direct or consequential loss arising from the use of, or reliance upon, this information. The information is not to be regarded as an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation for any product or service shown on the site. The content is designed to provide you with information to help make an informed decision and does not constitute an incitement, invitation, advice or personal recommendation. Users who are not financial professionals should seek expert advice.
14. All content and materials on the Website are the exclusive property of Interexpat or its content suppliers, and may be downloaded or printed for your own personal and non-commercial use only. All copyright notices on downloaded or printed material must be retained. Save as specifically permitted here, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, repost, modify, transmit, make available to the public, adapt, create a derivative work or otherwise use or exploit any content on the Website in any way or for any purpose. In addition, you may not distribute or make available any part of the Website over any other website or any network.
15. The names, trade marks, service marks and logos (the "Trade Marks") displayed on the Website are registered or unregistered Trade Marks of Interexpat, its affiliates or licensors. Nothing on this Website should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any such Trade Marks.
16. You agree to defend and hold Interexpat, its affiliates and related corporations from and against all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees on an indemnity basis, arising out of your use of the Website or any breach of these terms. In addition, Interexpat may use whatever information that is available about you to stop any such breach or any unlawful or inappropriate use of the Website, including informing any third party Interexpat deems appropriate of such breach or use and/or disclosing your personal information to such third party.
17. If any of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such term shall be struck out and the remaining terms shall be enforced. Any failure to act by Interexpat with respect to any breach by you or others of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions does not waive Interexpat’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
18. You hereby agree and acknowledge :
(a) that all electronic communications made pursuant to the use of this Website shall be given legal effect, validity and enforceability and shall have, between the parties thereto, comparable evidential value to that accorded to a signed written document;
(b) not to contest the legally binding nature, validity or enforceability of any transaction on the Website on the ground that it was entered into electronically.
19. These terms shall be governed by Singapore laws and any dispute arising out of the use of the Website shall be referred to the Singapore courts.